Monday, June 16, 2014

Ready to Race


Jeroboam is happily swinging on a mooring in Newport Harbor and ready to race. Literally, ready to cross the starting line with all systems go. Russ and I made an uneventful passage through Mass Bay, Cape Cod Bay, Buzzards Bay and Rhode Island Sound to arrive in Newport on Saturday afternoon. After cleaning up a few things, I registered for the race at noon Sunday and headed back to the office to wrap some stuff up at Brook and visit with my bro, his wife and my niece prior to the race Start on Friday, June 20.

There are lots of ways to follow along:

  1. Race Tracker
  2. Jeroboam's SPOT Tracker
  3. Facebook
  4. Twitter
  5. Sailing Anarchy
  6. SpinSheet Magazine
  7. Race Website
  8. And of course, right here on my blog, which will have the most detailed and updated info on Jeroboam
Photo Credit: Kirsten Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment