Monday, June 6, 2011

Someone's got a case of the Mondays

Banging through the main body of the stream last night was a rough go. I've applied the term 'confused' to a sea state before but I now have a whole new standard for its use. Two spots in particular were a wild affair with absolutely no discernable pattern, rhyme or reason to the mountains of water shuffling about. Little Jeroboam bobbed up, down and through them like a tiny spec of humanity in the great bathtub of life.
 
I suppose it's pretty clear that my commentary this morning is scribed pre-coffee.
 
I'm trying to work my way through what I'd hoped would be some helpful current but finding only slightly positive effects. I'll gybe back toward the rhumb line this morning and see what I can find.

1 comment:

  1. Jonny - 6.8 knots at 1300. For Christsake, pick up some speed! Best of luck catching Bluebird.
    Best,
    Billy

    ReplyDelete