Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The solid feeling of land

St. George is a quaint little town in the northeast corner of Bermuda and a pleasant place to wake up and face facts.  Bluebird crushed me. I knew the winning streak had to come to an end sooner or later but of course I always wished for later than sooner. Three years of class wins or better is a lot of pressure to carry around so it's actually kind of a relief.

Now to business. Leg 2 starts next week and I still have a shot at winning my class on combined time. With Keane's help, all the pistons will be firing and we'll do our darnedest to make up the time delta and then some.

I have to take a quick jaunt back to Boston to get some work done. Or do I? Several people at Brook told me if I loose, not to bother coming back, however winning wasn't clearly defined as by leg or overall so I suppose I should at least show up and see if my key still works. If not, Nichole, per our usual arrangement, you're welcome to all the loose change in my top desk drawer.

No comments:

Post a Comment