Had a pretty good run for most of the night with the boat hard to the wind out of the SE but gradually diminishing. It was VMG sailing all night with port tack favored so I'm a bit further west of the rhumb line than I'd wished. But then around dawn the wind gently filled in from the W shifting toward the NW so out came the chute again and the boat's been moving well on starboard gybe for the last three hours or so, most of it in the right direction.
The forecasts haven't exactly been helpful yet. Last night's SE breeze wasn't in any of the models I looked at. Wind prediction for this afternoon is to swing toward the NE so if that happens, I'll need to gybe at some point.